Articleship Registration ProcedureTo Register for Articleship
1. You should have passed One (Group I) or Both Groups of IPCC and completed the required ITT training and Orientation programmes
2. Graduates who are eligible to join the course under direct entry scheme Note: Students under direct entry scheme can register for articleship while registering for ipcc.
Stepwise Registration Procedure is as follows
1. Purchase the Articleship Registration Form 103&102 from the respective Branch offices near to you Note: Online Download is not valid for registration the form has to be purchased by paying Rs.50/-
2.Fill in the form and submit one copy of the form 103 along with the prescribed registration fee and supporting documents
3. Prescribed fee for registration of Articleship is Rs.2000 one time fee
4.Supporting Documents to be submitted duly attested by a chartered accountant (Prinicipal)
- IPCC Passed Certificate ( Group I or both groups )
- ITT Certificate (not applicable in case of Direct Entry Scheme)
- Orientation Certificate (not applicable in case of Direct Entry Scheme)
6. The copies of the form 102 has to be kept one with the prinicipal and other with the student Note : Form 102 is not to be sent to ICAI
7. The Identity card supplied is to be filled in and attested by your prinicipal along with the photograph has to be sent to ICAI along with the Form 103.
For refrence you can check here:-